Points of Interest Category: Boat Ramp and Infrastructure | LandmarkPoints of Interest Tags: Bay Beach | Front Beach - Mornington Peninsula, Bay Trail - Mornington Peninsula, Boat Ramp - Mornington Peninsula, and Mornington Peninsula
‘Tyrone Boat Ramp’ is one of the few boat ramps on the Mornington Peninsula where fees do not apply. The boat ramp is single lane, where traffic is guided along a service road, the water craft launched, with parking situate just across Point Nepean Road.
The boat ramp, though concrete, is often covered in sand and is relatively shallow – launching would be advisable and easier around the high tide times. Be prepared for long waiting times during peak periods . . .
– Located some 2.4 km West of Rye
– obtain Directions here
– Car & Trailer Parking located across Point Nepean Road
– Launching at High Tide is recommended for Vessels
– Boat Ramp Specifications:
– One Lane
– Concrete Surface
– Suitable for Smaller Vessels & Jet Skis
– Useful Links to Nearby Resources:
– Things to Do on the Water
– Facilities available at Rye include:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.