‘Tyrone Boat Ramp’ is one of the few boat ramps on the Mornington Peninsula where fees do not apply. The boat ramp is single lane, where traffic is guided along a service road, the water craft launched, with parking situate just across Point Nepean Road.
The boat ramp, though concrete, is often covered in sand and is relatively shallow – launching would be advisable and easier around the high tide times. Be prepared for long waiting times during peak periods . . .
– Located some 2.4 km West of Rye
– obtain Directions here
– Car & Trailer Parking located across Point Nepean Road
– Launching at High Tide is recommended for Vessels
– Boat Ramp Specifications:
– One Lane
– Concrete Surface
– Suitable for Smaller Vessels & Jet Skis
– Useful Links to Nearby Resources:
– Things to Do on the Water
– Facilities available at Rye include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.