Rosebud’s Rotary Park is sited directly on the foreshore of Port Phillip Bay and opposite the town centre. It occupies a large area in which picnic tables are dispersed throughout. Whether you would prefer a spot in the sun, under the shelter of a mature tree, a more private locale, or, near barbecues and children’s playground facilities – you are certain to find the perfect setting here.
With the beach directly adjacent to the park as well as the Bay Trail meandering through – the many, many picnic tables are there for all to enjoy . . .
– Close proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Parking is available in the adjoining Car Park
– Food and Drinks for the perfect Picnic
– Take Away Stores in Rosebud
– Adjacent to Port Phillip Bay
– Beach Access
– Facilities available at Rosebud include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.