Points of Interest Category: Amenities & Facilities and Public ToiletPoints of Interest Tags: Amenities & Facilities - Point Nepean National Park, Bathroom | Lavatory | Restroom | Water Closet, Drinking Fountain - Point Nepean, Gunners Cottage, Point Nepean National Park, and Walter Pisterman Heritage Walk
The Car Park at Gunners Cottage is the furthest point on the Mornington Peninsula that can be accessed by car and is the point from which many set out from to hike or cycle to very tip of Point Nepean. If you are planning to make the trek to the the tip of the peninsula it is wise to use this opportunity to use the amenities at ‘Gunners Cottage’ as you will not find another opportunity to do so for another 3.8 kilometres. The next Public Toilets are as far apart as Fort Nepean. The Public Toilets here at ‘Gunners Cottage’ can be found nestled discreetly within the trees on the ‘Walter Pisterman Heritage Walk’, only a few metres down the track.
– Located approximately 3.5 km from the Portsea Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Accessed via the ‘Walter Pisterman Heritage Walk‘ Track
– Located within Point Nepean National Park
– Parking at Gunners Cottage Car Park
– Drinking Fountain available on ‘Walter Pisterman Heritage Walk’ near the Rest Rooms
– Facilities available at Portsea include:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.