Points of Interest Category: Lookout | View and Natural POIPoints of Interest Tags: Attractions | Things to See - Mornington Peninsula, Defence Road - Point Nepean, History | Historical - Mornington Peninsula, Lookout | View - Point Nepean, Point Nepean National Park, and Port Phillip Bay
It is at this point that the bike riding trail through the Point Nepean National Park terminates.
The final 800 m leg of the journey to Fort Nepean can be traversed by foot or by hopping on the Shuttle Bus. A Shuttle Bus Stop is located just across the road.
This view point also bestows amazing views across Port Phillip Bay and over the historic ‘Pearce Barracks’ below.
– Located approximately 6 km from the Portsea Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Accessed from Defence Road
– Shuttle Bus Stop
– Bicycle Trail Termination Point – Bike Parking Racks provided
– Located within Point Nepean National Park
– Adjacent to Cheviot West Beach Lookout
– Parking at Gunners Cottage Car Park
– Other Historical POI’s Nearby
– Facilities available at Portsea include:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.