Points of Interest Category: Amenities & Facilities and Public ToiletPoints of Interest Tags: Bathroom | Lavatory | Restroom | Water Closet, Bellarine Peninsula, and Portarlington to St Leonard's Foreshore Trail - Bellarine Peninsula
Public Toilets are conveniently located for beach, boat, cyclists and walkers to use. They can be found on the Service Road, just north of The Esplanade, at the end of Fairfax Street, in Portarlington, Victoria.
– Car Parking available adjacent to the Jetty
– Close proximity to Town Centre
– Adjacent to the Walking / Cycling Trail
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Facilities available at Portarlington include:
– Rubbish Bins
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Bathroom Amenities:
- Public Toilets