Portarlington’s ‘Point Richards’ Boat Ramp is located on the northern-most extremity of the Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria. The dual ramps are 5 m wide, concrete and are accompanied with jetties and ample parking for the car and trailer.
Located within the Portarlington Recreation Reserve, this precinct houses the infamous Portarlington Bayside Miniature Railway, jetties, sheltered barbecues, picnic tables, public toilets, car park, rubbish bins and a playground for the children – all of which enjoy the massive views across Port Phillip Bay to the mystical You Yangs . . .
– Located approximately 5 km West of Portarlington’s Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– A large Car Park is located adjacent to the Boat Ramp
– Boat Ramp Specifications:
– No Charge
– Dual Lane
– Concrete Surface
– Suitable for Small to Large Vessels
– Boating Supplies nearby
– Things to Do on the Water
– Facilities available at Portarlington include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Off Street Parking
- Sealed Road