Points of Interest Category: BBQ, Amenities & Facilities, and Shelter | PavilionPoints of Interest Tags: Mornington Peninsula, Picnic Area - Mornington Peninsula, Picnic Area - Western Port, Point Leo Walk, and Western Port
Sheltered barbecues are the perfect accompaniment to a number of picnic tables and a wonderful children’s playground situate approximately mid-way along the eastern perimeter of Point Leo’s Raws Reserve.
Whilst the children play, the barbecue can be sizzling away as the close proximity ensures the children never go unsupervised. Adults can also join the fun as the expansive lawns are perfect for that family game of cricket or footy. . .
A drinking fountain is found adjacent to these sheltered barbecues, and, the beach is just across the road . . .
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking Bays are provided along Point Leo Road
– Pets are permitted at various times during various seasons of the year
– Pets are NOT permitted in the Wetlands or on Boardwalks at any time
– To obtain a List of Points of Interest along the ‘Point Leo Walk’ – click here
Discover Point Leo:
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Point Leo
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Parking & Transfers:
- Bicycle Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Sealed Road