Located approximately mid-way along the eastern perimeter of Point Leo’s Raws Reserve, a number of picnic tables compliment the sheltered barbecues and an enormous playground for the children. More picnic tables can also be located along the walking trails within the reserve as well as along the stunning foreshore.
These picnic tables are perfectly located for young children who will delight in the playground facilities, the large lawn areas, as well as exploring the abutting bush and wetlands . . .
A drinking fountain is found adjacent to the sheltered barbecues, and, the beach is just across the road . . .
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking Bays are provided along Point Leo Road
– Pets are permitted at various times during various seasons of the year
– Pets are NOT permitted in the Wetlands or on Boardwalks at any time
– To obtain a List of Points of Interest along the ‘Point Leo Walk’ – click here
Discover Point Leo:
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Point Leo
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Bicycle Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Big Rig Access
- Sealed Road