Points of Interest Category: Picnic Table and Amenities & FacilitiesPoints of Interest Tags: Mornington Peninsula, Picnic Area - Mornington Peninsula, Picnic Area - Western Port, Point Leo Walk, and Western Port
Picnic tables compliment the sheltered barbecues with are set within the tranquility of the cliff top – abutting Raws Reserve and a car park. With the beach just beyond the trees where all manner of water activities can be pursued; walking trails that meander along the cliff tops, bush reserves and beaches; expansive lawn areas on which to play footy, cricket, shuttlecock – there is plenty to do on this stunning rocky outcrop known as Point Leo.
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Pets are permitted at various times during various seasons of the year
– Pets are NOT permitted in the Wetlands or on Boardwalks at any time
– To obtain a List of Points of Interest along the ‘Point Leo Walk’ – click here
Discover Point Leo:
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Point Leo
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Parking & Transfers:
- Off Street Parking
- Gravel Track
- Sealed Road