An exquisite beach can be accessed directly via the car park located at the end of the service road which can be found veering off the main road approximately 40 m beyond the entrance gate into Point Leo’s stunning foreshore precinct.
The wide, sandy beach at this locale is sheltered from the surf. The surf, however, is just a short walk away towards the rocky promontory. These beaches are very popular for all manner of water sports. The views are breathtaking.
Walking Point Leo is absolutely beautiful too. A short stroll along the boardwalk that lines the creek is well worth the effort. Walking the beach will delight in many changing landscapes in a very short distance – from rock formations extending into the sea, to towering cliffs rising from the sand, to wide & sandy beaches lined with sand dunes – the many beach access points mean that one can enjoy the beach at sea level, or, climb the escarpment to enjoy the cliff top board walks.
A beachfront car park provides easy access with which to unload the kayak, paddle board, wind surfer, etc. A picnic table overlooks the gorgeous creek and public toilets can be found at the entrance / exit to the car park . . .
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– A Car Park services the Beach & surrounding Attractions
– A small Car Park services the Shopping Precinct
– Pets are allowed at various times during various seasons of the year
– To obtain a List of Points of Interest along the ‘Point Leo Walk’ – click here
Discover Point Leo:
– Facilities available at Point Leo
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Off Street Parking
- Sealed Road