Located adjacent to the Car Park to the west of the Bullock Island Road and Princes Highway Intersection, is a well appointed boat ramp and jetty, providing easy access to the magnificent Gippsland Lakes.
– Approximately 2 km West of the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Ample Parking
– Boat Ramp Specifications:
– No Charge
– Dual Lane
– Concrete Surface
– Suitable for Small to Large Vessels
– Boating Supplies nearby
– Things to Do on the Water
– Facilities available at Lakes Entrance include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Sealed Road