The beautiful beaches of Port Phillip Bay on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula never disappoint. Long sandy stretches lined with the iconic and colourful boat houses cause you to quickly forget the metropolis that lies just behind the dunes . . .
The beaches at Dromana are stunning – looking along the Peninsula foreshore and then, across the bay to see Melbourne, and the mystical, pyramid-like You Yangs. Situate at the eastern foot of the granite escarpment of Arthurs Seat is a reminder that Dromana sits on a land formation – as beyond Arthurs Seat (whose western edge is the Selwyn Fault Line) to Point Nepean is an ancient sand dune formation . . .
This exquisite stretch of beach can be accessed directly via the many car parks sited along Point Nepean Road, the stunning walking / cycling trail – all of which are complimented by numerous picnic facilities and amenities located along the way.
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Pets are permitted at various times during various seasons of the year
– Multiple Beach Access Points
– Car Parking available at various intervals along Point Nepean Road
– Facilities available at Dromana include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Off Street Parking
- Sealed Road