Located at the base of the iconic ‘Urangan Pier‘, where many try their luck at fishing, or, others just admire the sheer beauty and the history involved with the Pier. The tables have a wonderful view down the pier where one can only really appreciate the length of it by being there and experiencing it – which makes for a great spot to enjoy a meal, including those who have been walking/riding the Urangan leg of the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail, or fishing off the Pier.
– Close proximately to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along Charlton Esplanade
– One of the many facilities along the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.