The ‘upper’ level of beautiful ‘Dayman Park‘ in Urangan, Queensland, bestows the most beautiful and expansive views. Part of the infrastructure provided to experience this beauty are some artistic seating sheltered by a large, elegant pavilion.
‘Dayman Park’ facilities include: Public Toilets, Sheltered Picnic Tables, Barbeques, rubbish bins, drinking fountains, Playgrounds, Open Air Picnic Tables, a WW2 Monument, Monument to Captain Cook, and Lookouts.
– Close proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available directly within the Park
– Adjacent to Walking / Cycling Trail
– Bike Parking Available
– Some Water available
– Overlooking Hervey Bay
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Urangan include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.