Points of Interest Category: Community | Public Space and Park | Garden | ReservePoints of Interest Tags: Barbecue | Barbeque | Barbie, Bathroom | Lavatory | Restroom | Water Closet, Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail, and Picnic Area - Hervey Bay
‘Hervey Bay Fraser Lions Park’ is situate in Urangan on Queensland’s Fraser Coast, covering a large area encompassing some 800 m of the Hervey Bay foreshore – stretching from the iconic ‘Urangan Pier‘ precinct all the way to ‘Dayman Park‘.
It features a variety of amenities, multiple access points to the beaches, the Urangan leg of the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail, parks, gardens, reserves, information, as well as access to the historic 868 m long ‘Urangan Pier’.
– Some 1.6 km North-East of the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along Charlton Esplanade
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Urangan include:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Bathroom Amenities:
- Public Toilets
- Bike Riding Track
- Mobile Data 3G - 4G
- Mobile Reception
- Pier or Jetty
- Walking Track
- Waterway Access
- Drinking Water
- Picnic Tables
- Rubbish Bins
- Sealed Road