This Viewing Platform offers exquisite views out, across Hervey Bay, where one can watch a bundle of activity – with people kayaking, sailing, jet skiing, walking, and many, many, other activities. A perfect spot to sit down and relax with the cool ocean breeze, whilst being amidst the trees of the beautiful ‘Bill Fraser Park‘.
– Approximately 150 m West of the town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along Charlton Esplanade
– Car Parking on either side of the Park
– Bike Parking available
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Views across Hervey Bay
– Humpback Whales may be spotted from July to November
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Torquay include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.