Ernie Organ Park plays host to these perfectly positioned barbecues. The park is hidden amidst the trees making it is easy to forget you are in between Torquay’s popular shopping strip, and, Hervey Bay‘s water front.
It doesn’t take long to realise that the seaside town of Torquay, on Queensland’s beautiful Fraser Coast has a fantastic energy, which is welcoming and family friendly. A short walk on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail in either direction, will uncover numerous, beautifully maintained facilities such as these barbecues.
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along Charlton Esplanade
– Car Parks are situate on either side of the Park
– One of the many Facilities found along the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Sailing Club
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Torquay include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.