‘Ernie Organ Park’ is located in the heart of Torquay – only metres away from beaches, shops and everything that Torquay in Queensland, has to offer. The park’s Playground features great equipment for the children to enjoy hours of fun, as they can alternate between swimming in Torquay Beach and playing in the park….
The Park is very well sheltered with the many mature trees around the park, which also provides shelter from the wind. Large, expansive, sheltered lawn areas also add to the appeal, making a great spot to stop when visiting the area – for those doing the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail too !!!
– Within Close Proximity to Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along Charlton Esplanade
– Car Parks are situate on either side of the Park
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Torquay include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Outdoor Shower
- Public Toilets
- Bike Riding Track
- Boat Ramp
- Mobile Data 3G - 4G
- Mobile Reception
- Pier or Jetty
- Walking Track
- Waterway Access
- Picnic Tables
- Rubbish Bins
- Off Street Parking
- Sealed Road