Points of Interest Category: BBQ, Amenities & Facilities, and Shelter | PavilionPoints of Interest Tags: Barbecue | Barbeque | Barbie, Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail, Picnic Area - Hervey Bay, and Scarness Park
Located within ‘Scarness Park‘, the barbeques have great views over the waters of Hervey Bay, where everyone can appreciate its beauty and wonder, whilst cooking up a feast – then, having the same view to enjoy whilst eating !!!
It makes for a great spot along the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail to meet up with family, friends or even just take the children to have a day out.
– Approximately 400 m West of the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Food and Drinks for the Perfect Picnic
– Car Parking available
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Scarness include:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.