‘Scarness Park’ incorporates one of the larger car parks available on Hervey Bay’s Waterfront, with beautiful sandy beaches and excellent facilities it is a popular destination. One only has to walk a short distance from the park to enjoy a refreshing swim. The magnificent facilities provided within the park, mean you can wash off the salt and sand at the outdoor shower, quash the hunger pains by enjoying the picnic facilities which are set amidst the beautifully, well maintained gardens, and overall – just enjoy the serenity….
– Approximately 400 m West of the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Scarness include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Bicycle Parking
- Sealed Road