There are three sheltered picnic tables in ‘The Pines‘: one near the entrance, one in the middle of the park next to the Playground, and another at the end of the service road – all are visible from the service road and all are accompanied with Barbecues.
The tables enjoy a rather amazing view over Hervey Bay and makes for a great place to take a meal picked up from the local town of Pialba in Queensland. Just perfect to sit down and enjoy a feast whilst being amongst the park’s beauty. Plus, if you have kids, they can run around and enjoy hours of fun playing on the playground equipment, and, if they don’t enjoy that, just take them down to the water and let them play around in the shallows. There are endless possibilities….
– Approximately 1.3 km West from the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Food and Drinks for the perfect Picnic
– Take Away Stores in Pialba
– Car Parking available along the Service Road
– One of the many facilities along the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to the Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Pialba include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.