Idyllically located on the foreshore of Hervey Bay, these Public Toilets facilitate the many attractions and activities found within the Youth Precinct at Pialba, on Queensland’s Fraser Coast. You will find these Public Toilets on the boundary of Seafront Oval, attached to the rear of the Pavilion / Stage. Access is also available from the Car Park including facilities for disabled patrons.
As part of the ‘Youth Precinct’ the Public Toilets are easily accessible via the Hervey Bay Walking Trail and accompanied by Seafront Oval, a Basketball Ring, a Skate Park, a Pavilion / Stage and Sheltered Picnic Tables.
– Approximately 500 m North-East of the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Across the road to the Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available in Pialba
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.