The outdoor shower is located on the access path to the beach, so you are likely to walk straight past it when going down to the water. The access path can be found near the sheltered Picnic Tables situate at the entrance into ‘The Pines‘. A rocky shelf runs parallel with the park, so if you would like to go for a swim, you may have to walk some 50 metres until there is a clearing – it’s well worth it as swimming in the beautiful, warm waters around Pialba, Queensland, is absolutely delightful !!!
– Approximately 1.3 km West from the Town Centre – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available along the Service Road
– One of the many attractions on the Hervey Bay Esplanade Trail
– Adjacent to the Hervey Bay Waterfront
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Pialba include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.