On a hot, Summer’s day, what better way to spend some time than enjoying all manner of water sports at the ‘Claude Wharton Weir & Park‘ ?? Located on the northern bank of the Burnett River, some 3.5 km west of the township of Gayndah, in Queensland, this is a popular park for both travellers and locals.
Water-skiing, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking . . . Sheltered picnic tables located around the park finish the scene – providing shelter from the Sun whilst enjoying your picnic. And, should you have forgotten something ? – the township of Gayndah is but a stone’s throw away.
Equipped with a boat ramp, amenities, and ample shade from the mature trees – all the ingredients for a great day out with family and friends. . .
– Some 3.5 km West of the Town Centre of Gayndah – obtain Directions here
– A Car Park is available to service the Park
– Food and Drinks for the perfect Picnic
– Take Away Stores in Gayndah
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Gayndah include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.