The damming of the Burnett River just upstream from Gayndah in Queensland, provides the perfect opportunity for boating enthusiasts, whether it be water-skiing, fishing, kayaking . . .
A boat ramp is located at the ‘Claude Wharton Weir & Park‘ – on the northern bank of the Burnett River, some 3.5 km west of the township of Gayndah, by road. This delightful park is equipped with all the picnic facilities and amenities you need, whilst all the while, being just a short trip out of town.
– Some 3.5 km West of Gayndah
– obtain Directions here
– A Car Park is available to service the Park
– Boat Ramp Specifications:
– No Charge
– Single Lane
– Sealed Surface
– Water Available
– Suitable for Small to Medium Vessels
– Boating Supplies nearby
– Things to Do on the Water
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Gayndah include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.