Following a well maintained gravel road leading through the stunning ‘Bundjalung National Park’ to ‘Frazers Reef’, a beautiful walking trail leads from the car park through the sand dunes, to an absolutely pristine beach. Presenting a beautiful sandy cove with interesting rock shelves bordering either side.
Located just 3 km from the heart of Iluka in New South Wales, once within the National Park precinct, one could easily forget how close the town really is . . .
Picnic Tables are conveniently located in the middle of the car park.
– Approximately 3 km North of the township of Iluka – obtain Directions here
– Car Parking available at the East end of Frazers Reef Rd
– Parking available for Larger Rigs
– Things to Do on the Water
– Things to Do about Town
– Nearby Features:
– Facilities available at Iluka include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.